What You Need To Know
- When: Saturday, October 14, 2023 -10:00am to 4:00pm
- Activities are available on a first come, first served basis including: archery, hayrides, rock climbing wall, face painting, Leap of Faith*, and more. Activities open will be subject to weather and staffing. *participants must be 11 years or older
- Do you need to bring money? Activities are free. Our camp store will be open with various items for sale. Fresh pressed cider will be available by donation, and we will also have lunch and other treats available to purchase (see below).
- Concessions/Lunch Pricing:
- Adult BBQ lunch – $12, Child (ages 10 & under) BBQ lunch – $6
- Adult Hotdog lunch – $12, Child (ages 10 & under) Hotdog lunch – $6
- Apple Empanada – $4
- Beignets (2) – $4
- What to bring: to participate in any of our high adventure activities you need to be wearing closed toed-shoes and complete our liability release form.