What You Need To Know
- When: Saturday, October 16, 2021 -10:00am to 4:00pm
- Activities are available on a first come, first served basis including: archery, hayrides, rock climbing wall, face painting, Leap of Faith*, and more. Some activities may not be available due to COVID-19 regulations. *participants must be 11 years or older
- Do you need to bring money? Activities are free. Our camp store will be open with various items for sale. Homemade apple butter and fresh pressed cider will be available by donation, and we will also have a BBQ lunch and funnel cakes available for purchase.
- Pricing: Adult BBQ lunch – $10, Child (ages 10 & under) BBQ lunch – $5, Funnel Cakes – $3
- What to bring: to participate in any of our high adventure activities you need to be wearing closed toed-shoes and complete our liability release form.